So, its right that there are no particular rules of Makeup as it involves creativity so as long as it looks good, its good. But still following some rules of Makeup can be helpful.
- Match your Foundation. Although sometimes other shades may look fine but the perfect shade surely will.
- While contouring, you need to follow some rules as to how and which areas of face you should contour, otherwise it will not look good.
- Don’t overdo your eyebrows and also don’t use a darker colored eyebrow pencil.
- Blending is a must.
- Don’t apply a lot of Face powder.
- Applying too much of blush won’t look good either(especially the darker shades).
- Say no to dark shaded concealers(according to your face shade, if using for concealing or highlighting).
If you have anything to share, you can comment below.