There is no doubt that there are no particular rules of Makeup as it involves creativity. As long your Makeup look looks good, its good. But still following some rules of Makeup can be helpful. Because some rules, if aren’t followed, may just ruin your Makeup look as some products aren’t meant to be used in certain ways. So few makeup rules are mentioned below. Make sure you follow them all.
Makeup Rules you should follow:-
- Match your Foundation with your Skin color. Although sometimes other shades may look fine but the perfect shade would surely will.
- While Contouring and Highlighting, you need to follow some rules as to how and which areas of face you should contour or Highlight, otherwise it will just not look good.
- Don’t overdo your Eyebrows and also don’t use a darker colored eyebrow pencil.
- Blending every product is a must.
- Don’t apply a lot of Face powder.
- Applying too much of Blush won’t look good either(especially the darker shades).
- Say no to dark shaded Concealers(according to your face shade, if using for concealing or highlighting).
Make sure you don’t break any of these makeup rules. If you have any questions or anything to share, comment below.