Believing ourselves sometimes becomes difficult. We may say that yes, we trust and believe in ourself, but in reality, we are still in doubts.
Why so? Maybe because we failed earlier, or we find everyone around doubting on us which makes us feel like yes, maybe they are right.
To believe in ourselves, we should know the reasons that why you have to believe in yourself!
Reasons you need to believe in yourself:-
1. You are responsible for yourself and you just can’t give up, you have no choice but to believe.
2. How can one believe in you if you only refuse to believe in yourself?
3. Lack of belief is going to bring you up or down? Down for sure, so why not dare to believe?
4. You don’t get enough output from the hardwork you do because you get yourself blinded by not believing.
How to believe in yourself?
1. Be a self advisor :-
You know that what is right for you, what will work for you, because you know yourself more. So, tell yourself what has to be done and when. Being an advisor yourself will push you to prove yourself that your advice actually works.
2. Keep yourself motivated and inspired:-
What you read, see and think affects you, your behavior. So why not add motivation, inspiration and happiness to it? You can find LOTS of quotes, blogs, people, and many other things which can really inspire you.
3. Know that your belief will determine what will happen:-
If we won’t believe in ourselves, we will give less efforts because we will somewhere in our minds be like why try too hard when you know you can’t, you think chances of success are less. This way, you will easily give up, and hence you will lose. People who give up, they lose. So keep this in mind.
4. Remind yourself of your past success stories:-
Your past success stories will give you a belief that if you could do this thing that time, you will certainly do that again. The chances are even higher this time as you have matured now, so it will be easier this time.
5. Don’t let opinion of others affect you:-
No matter how much someone(maybe everyone) tries to bring you down, or when noone believes you, don’t let it fool you or slow you down. Those who don’t believe in you, they either don’t know you well, don’t love you, are jealous, or just are dissapointed with their lives and are full of negativity in themselves.
Have any questions or anything to share, you can comment below. Thank You.