Have you ever thought why your dreams don’t come true, ofcourse you did, I did. But why am I saying your dreams didn’t come true? I simply mean we have a lot of dreams, we do have but some come true and a lot of them don’t!
We have observed that many people give their 100% to get something, they try their best and still don’t get it.
Then what about the quotes we read here and there which say that dreams come true if you work, or make efforts, give your 100%? Okay, it depends on our destiny too, I agree, but what about that situation where we see that other person, who had no chance of winning, achieving what he/she desired, but could get it, where on the other hand we lost even after trying our best!
Ofcourse there are no rules to this, the points I am mentioning are what I believe, which I think are reasons in these situations which stops our dreams to become reality!
- We try to get our competitor down, instead of making ourselves better!
- Our path is wrong. We think this will work, and ignore all the better opportunities that try to reach us.
- We most of the time try to know what others did in the same situation. But this doesn’t ensure that the result of all the similar situations will be same.
- We don’t trust ourselves, even after doing all the hardwork, we let fear of failure conquer our mind. Most of the times how we think determines what we will get. We have always heard that think positive, positive will happen and vice-versa!
- Our dreams are unrealistic! So why people say that everything is possible? Okay, unrealistic dream according to me is like for example if I think that I will learn 5 languages in one week!
- We assume that we don’t need to revise/practice or maybe recall. No matter how much hard work we did, but we lose just because the other person left no stones unturned. Who tried to improve his / her skills and tried to bring perfection in everything, every move.
I think these are few reasons which stops us in making our dreams into reality. Hope you like it.
If you have anything to ask, suggest or share, you are free to comment. Thank you 🙂