The same foundation you have can be used in many different ways. This way you can even use up old, unused products or maybe those ones whose shades don’t match to your skin.
So lets start! 🙂
- As Makeup base– The foundation is actually meant for using for the face as a base, so that the skin color looks even throughout the face.
- As a concealer – Apply more than one coat of foundation which will give more coverage to the face and will help cover the spots on the face. Another way is to mix the foundation with a reasonable amount of face powder which will work as a concealer as doing this will give a matt effect.
- To simply hide a mark – If you just want to hide a mark or face or anywhere else on the skin, you can just apply it on that particular part only. Although its an obvious thing that concealer is better at it, but if the foundation is full coverage, and you are out of concealer, you can go for it. Also people use concealer of lighter shade than their usual skin color (as it works as a natural face highlight) so it may look unnatural when its used for just a particular area. So, you can use foundation to hide a mark.
- By mixing it with body lotion – If you want to use an expired product or maybe the one you don’t use, you can mix it with your body lotion, don’t mix the whole bottle, just a reasonable amount.
- To contour face – If you have a darker shade of foundation, you can put it on various areas of the face as per the contouring rules. Using a beauty blender will make sure that it remains at the contoured areas only.
- As a body illuminator – Want a bronzed look, but don’t have body illuminator? Take some amount of foundation, add some bronzer, maybe even add some moisturiser. And then apply as a lotion.
So these are few ways you can use your foundation. If you have more ideas, please share in the comment section.
Also, if you have anything to ask or say, you are free to comment below. Thank you 🙂